Global Pay Summary – By Region or Global Bundle
$750.00 – $2,400.00
A quick reference guide for global compensation professionals, this global HR research report offers data on annual base salary (ABS) and annual total cash (ATC) compensation for 50 consistent benchmark positions across 11 job families from para-professional jobs to top management.
Digital download .PDF – Secure link(s) will be sent via email
Choose a region or Global Bundle from drop down below to enable “add to cart”
To purchase multiple regions:
– Choose preferred region from the drop down and select Add to cart.
– From the Shopping cart, select Continue shopping to return to page and repeat process with another region.
– Select Proceed to check-out from the Shopping cart to complete transaction.
Global Pay Summary helps human resources professionals by providing a quick reference guide for fast and informed decision making. Presented in an easy-to-consume format, the data in this report allow global compensation professionals to understand and compare pay scales and support decision-making without sorting through volumes of survey data.
How can Global Pay Summary help you?
How important is base salary in compensation planning and strategy?
Base salary is the cornerstone of compensation, but it can play a very different role based on an employee’s position and markets. For instance, it may seem obvious that base salary is less important to an employee in a sales role than one in operations, but how about for two employees in similar positions on separate continents?
Do you know how salaries in emerging markets compare?
Many companies can get caught up in the rush to fill demand in emerging markets, but long-term success is often predicated on the ability to hang on to key personnel in a hot labor market. Understanding how to structure salary in emerging markets like the EAGLE, MIST, and BRIC countries can make all the difference.
In what regions are sales representatives costliest or most cost effective in regards to base salary?
As employers find it difficult to attract and retain individuals in sales positions, knowing the typical compensation is an important factor in a strategic pay program. As national borders continue to fade away an business goes global, see which markets are the best hubs for your regional growth.
Mercer’s 2017 Global Pay Summary is organized into four main sections:
- The Summary of Key Findings section serves as an executive summary for those looking for Mercer’s insights and observations. This section is optimal for anyone looking for global pay and salary trends, market comparisons and other analysis.
- The Overview of Benchmark Positions includes a descriptive breakdown of the responsibilities and background of each benchmarked position, as well as the average annual base salary and annual total cash compensation for each position, by country.
- The Country Benchmark Positions is a one-stop-shop for HR managers and professionals looking for county-specific data for the 50 benchmark positions. The data are presented in both local currency and USD, and includes low, median and high rates of annual base salary and annual total cash compensation for each position.
- The About this Report section delineates the methods used in the report and lists key definitions.
More Product Details
86 countries. 103 markets.
Asia Pacific (APAC)
Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Western Europe (WE)
Key position activities and objectives
Typical education and experience levels
ABS and ATC in local currency and USD, reported by position and by country
Research and development
Sales and marketing
Supply and logistics
Americas, Asia Pacific, Central & Eastern Europe, GPS Global Bundle, Middle East & Africa, Western Europe